- The team at Vanco Motorhomes Ltd has been producing motorhomes in one form or another for almost 40 years under the control of Robert Baillie, concentrating on the conversion of imported vans and buses ranging from six metres to 10.5/11 metres.
- This featured motorhome has been constructed with a 2004 Toyota long wheel base Hilux and has been built as a stock item that is for sale.
- The Toyota has been fitted out with what has proven to be the most popular appliances and layout relative to the cubic capacity, conveying a feeling of spaciousness inside the living area.
- The driving compartment is standard with a New Zealand-compatible stereo, air conditioning, and adjustable seats.
- Fit-outs and ongoing updates and improvements are usually sourced from staff ideas and customer requests.
Vanco bus fit-out
Family caravans have become increasingly popular of late but in many cases, the size of the vans has been increasing too. Malcolm Street looks at a practical, innovative downsized alternative. Available through Nationwide RV in New Zealand, your first look at the Titan 490 Bunk doesn’t really give much of a hint of being a family caravan